Monday, April 19, 2010

slow

our computer is running so slow I don't get much time to post, then the computer isn't moving. And now Jackson is screaming and hanging on my arm. So its taken a couple minutes to type this message out. Anyhow. While its on my mind we were at a friends the other day. The Grandma gave the kids suckers. They have a little puppy. After a while I realized Jackson was taking turns sucking on the sucker with the puppy. Cute puppy, but very grose. Then later I found him carring the dog around by his front leg. It scared me when I saw it. He was waving it around. He has also very much entered the terrible 2's. He is crying all the time, about everything. He is however starting to talk. Its very cute. WE had a BBQ the other night and had a great time. The kids love it. We had some new friends over last night and had a great time. We played 4 games of clue. It was great. Especially because I won twice. But they were a really fun couple. I think this is kind of funny. But she is a Korean girl, and they have no kids. Sounds very familiar to our other really good friends. So now we know what to look for when looking for fun couples. Korean girl, no kids. We enjoy our other friends too. Don't get me wrong. It just thought it was funny.
Saturday Tiffany and I went to the "What Women Want" fair. It was a lot of fun. I bought a Miche bag (Purse, someday I'll send pictures) for my birthday. So thanks for the birthday Money mom and Dad, it went towards that. Aunt Ann came over later that day and the kids were very excited to see her. It was nice to have her over. The kids are always doing funny things, I just can't remember them. Lexy is always talking, or singing. I have pictures of some of Jaden's school projects, I'll post another time. The computer is too slow to accomplish anything.

1 comment:

*Tiffany and Jarrod* said...

So happy that we set the bar for what you look for in "cool" friends...but seriously sad you have found some new ones...haha! What happens if we have a kid? We will no longer meet the "cool" friend requirement, so does that mean you will drop us? ahahaha!!!