Well. That pretty much describes it. I will write what I CAN but even now Jackson is pushing my chair around the office, making it very difficult. He has a new obesession with the bathroom. He has put 'Charleen's hair brushes in the toilet, broken her mirrors, and played in all the toilet water he can find. We have found a way to block the downstairs bathroom with a kids shelf. We now lock the upstairs bathroom, and the front door. He puts on anyones shoes and takes himself outside. Also letting the dog in, or out and then that is not good. Especially because Jackson is his favorite chew toy. WE got home from Church yesterday and Jackson went straight to the upstairs bathroom, got a bathtub cup and scooped up the toilet water and poored it on himself. The other day Lexy and Jackson locked themselves into the bathroom with Buddy. Luckily we do have a key, so it wasn't too long before I had them out again. WE now need a gate for the kitchen to keep Jackson and Lexy out. They get the water bottles out and dump them out. Lexy gets chairs and gets food off the top of the fridge or her Pacifier out of the cuboards.
In Primary the kids drew pictures of their family. Jaden drew Craig as big as the page. The primary presidency got a good laugh out of that and said they didn't even have to look at the name on the paper to see whos it was. The rest of us were average size. Lexy went to Primary with no problem. I think it helped to have her coat with her. She wrapped it around her legs and I think she felt secure.
Charleen had walking Namonia the other week. But she is better now. Craig has been moved back to days for the next week. Basically they just put him on days when there numbers are low for upgrades. Then when they have what they need they send him back to mornings. Lexy has a back appointment tomorrow, so that will be interesting. She has been waking up at night complaining that her legs hurt. So they need to look at that again.
I hope I covered everything I have been thinking about. I just never have time to sit here and type. Oh-yesterday without us realizing it Jackson came in the office and flipped the switch on our heater. So it was off. All night I kept thinking it was so cold if I was not under the blanket I was frozen. So we woke up in a 55 degree house. Thinking our heater was broken. Because it had been doing weird stuff before. (I think it just needed the batteries changed on the thermastat). Anyhow. WE eventually found that the heater was shut off.
Jackson growls like crazy. He is a funny kid. He will stand on the arm of the couch, clap his hands then super man onto the couch. Yesterday he jumped off our bed and landed on his head. It calmed him right down.
OKay, gotta go. Lexy is stacking the food storage cans and they have fallen over and Jackson is head butting me. I will have to post some pictures another day.
1 comment:
Sigh....kids. What was life like before they came along?
Post a Comment