Thursday, January 14, 2010

Handsome Prince

Well yesterday Lexy really wanted Jaden to dress like a Handsome Prince and dance with her. She was sure he wanted to do that. We told her we did not have a Handsome Prince costume. "Oh, I know! Jayen can wear his scarwee skeweeton costume!" She was so excited. But we told her we didn't know where his Scary Skeleton costume was. So she checked the closet and found his Thomas the Train costume. He was a good sport and put it on and danced with her. It cracked us up. They were twirling and dipping. So I took a quick video of it. and some pictures. Then we went to a dog park last night. It was so beautiful and amazing. Its in the Canyon right next to the Capital. You can picnic there too. I really is beautiful. And in the heart of down town. It was dark and you could see the top of the capital from the canyon. Lexy was so excited. "The Temple!" "We can be good and go there. If we have to." I tried to explain, but I don't think she got it.

Buddy was nervous at first to meet with other dogs. He usually is not, but a dog attacked him the other day and Craigs walk with him and really bit down on Buddy. So it took a few minutes for him to realize it was okay. Once you get to a certain area than you can take your dogs of their leashes. So there are a few pictures of that as well.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Dancing princess
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

*Tiffany and Jarrod* said...

That is adorable! What a great older brother. Good thing you got some pics of it. I don't think it will last for too much longer. We look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow for dinner.

grandma palmer said...

Lexy is a dancer. Jaden was a good sport. Buddy brings the family together for walks. He is a cute dog when he isn't nipping my heels or jumping on me. We had fun visiting with you all for that short week.