If its spelt wrong, I don't care. Lexy had her appointment yesterday. Her knees are much worse. So they will do x-rays in 6 months. And may put a metal plate by the growth plates in her knees to help push them out. Her back was at a 30 degree curve 6 months ago. It use to be 43 or 46 degrees a year ago. I don't make her brace during the day like I should. But, she is now at a 10 degree curve. This means in 6 months if things haven't gotten worse, then she shouldn't have to wear her brace anymore. We just keep an eye on things. Hurray. Maybe she will grow up semi normal. So now our main worry is her legs.
Yesterday the kids had blankets on as capes. Jackson looked so cute. But Lexy and Jackson ran into each other. Lexy had a bloody nose off and on for the rest of the night. Poor kid. She had a 102 fever, and threw up the day before. She is a little banged up. But seems to be feeling well today.
2 comments:
Bless her heart...I'll bet she is one tough chickadee. I'm meeting all these kids with Leukemia and Lymphoma through my fundraising, some of the toughest kids out there i've met.
Such good news! Let's hope the knees will self correct. At least they are monitoring the situation. Hold her on your lap and tell her that you and grandma love her lots.
Post a Comment