Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy and to the ER




Well, we are finally back from all our trips. It has been fun, fun, fun. And Crazy! Yellowstone was a trip in itself. I am posting pictures of Washington Trip. Sorry Lindsey I didn't get your email about you leaving town until Wed. night. It was to hot to go into my parents computer room. So that is my one regret from the trip. Found a gas leak in the house when we got back. Phsyco weather on our Bear Lake and Yellow Stone Trip. And today Lexy slammed Jacksons hand in the sliding glass door. He got 4 stitches. So still have not had time to recoup. Should have hot water by tomorrow. So bear with me. My explanation of tripping is not going to be too detailed this time around.
Poor little Jackson had blood everywhere. after at least an hour of screaming, the doctor finally gave him some Morphine. Luckily Daleen and Craig were home. Daleen drove us to the hospital and Craig staid home with all the kids to finish his homework.

Oh yes, guess who threw up again. Lexy. She threw up on our trip home from Washington in the car. And now again At Mammoth hot springs. The smell has been very hard to get out. Man there is just so much to write.


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

We would have loved to see you guys, but it's all good :)
Glad you had a fun trip. Loved all the pics. And what great yellowstone pics. I love that place, we haven't gone with Jenna yet, maybe some day. It's not a bad drive from Utah, but a little more for us!!
I hope Jackson's hand gets better soon, poor little guy.

The Wi Family said...

My computer won't let me open your pics so I'll have to get on and try later but I thought I'd leave a comment now too :) Sounds like you guys have had a hectic summer too! I'm glad you've had fun and only a few injuries--poor little Jackson!!!

Daleen said...

i miss you guys already! it was so weird waking up in our own house and not having anyone to talk to first thing in the morning. :o( i hope jackson's finger is healing well!