Monday, August 24, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!

Wow, today Jaden is officially is Kindergartener. He was pretty excited. He wanted to get dressed and everytime we got ready to do something he would tell Lexy goodbye and she couldn't come. He has afternoon class, so we had things to do before hand. I had 2 crossings this morning and afternoon. I am moving spots, so have to cover my old one until they get someone new. Anyhow, back to Jaden. Here he is at his desk. The Teacher spelt his name wrong on all his things, so he had a hard time finding his coat hook and desk. But she says she will fix it. I told him goodbye and then stood behind some parents. He looked around, but wasn't too nervous. But once more parents left he spotted me. So I waved again, he waved back and I left. I was supprsied to find myself wanting to cry. I have to admit I got teary eyed as I walked away. Not sure if it was more because I new that feeling of being left at school and for me it was a horrible one.
Or, maybe we have entered a new phase in life. I hope I can help him succed. I has a cough and running nose, but I wont keep him home because I'm affraid he will fall behind. When he got home he didn't talk much about it, at least I don't think so I had to go work. But he was fine with it until bed time when he told me he doesn't like school. Great.



Here he is walking with his class out to be picked up. He is a lot taller than most the kids, except that one girl behind him.
He even used the bathroom as school and had his teacher help him with is belt. I had been so scared because I forgot to make him go before we left, and he said he didn't need to once we got there. I need to give him some Laxative, but will have to wait until this weekend. Hopefully he doesn't have a problem.


Craig, Jackson and Jaden getting ready to head home. They worked on his homework while I was at my crossing. All that is left is all the paperwork things I need to fill out really.

We'll see how tomorrow goes.
Also here are some others pics from the last week or so.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good job Jaden!! How exciting. Jenna is just one year behind him. When did our kids get so old!!

Kate Perkes said...

Mindy our babies are growing up! Gracie starts next Monday and I am so... nervous! I am nervous for me being able to drop her off, I hope I can compose myself. I got a little teary just at registration! I am doomed. Jaden looks so cute, he looks like a little missionary. WHat a little stud. Well you give me strength every time I ready your posts, this one is no different. I will let you know how it goes. Good luck with the first week!