Saturday, June 20, 2009
Wow, that was bad.
Wow. David (my brother) wrote and said he could tell I was on pain killers when I wrote my last posting. I thought. Not possible. I read over it a few times. Well, I just read it again and yes. That was bad. I know I am normally a bad speller. But this was embarrasing. But, I will save it because it was it is. I am trying not to take the pain killers that way I can try and take care of the kids. I did eventually take some at 2am this morning. I needed sleep, and I also needed to be alert by 9am for Jaden's soccer game. I took all the kids. It was kind of not great. I couldn't wait for it to be over. My mouth is starting to hurt really bad again. And I can only chew on one side of my mouth, so then everything gets really tired. My mouth didn't hurt at all before going to the dentist. This may be why I don't like the dentist. I'm just fine until I show up there. I have 5 more days until I get to go back and hopefully what they do next will help me feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment