I took this picture of Jackson, and Lexy insisted that I take a picture of her too. Looks like he is really enjoying his birthday.
Well, Craig got to come home early from work yesterday (Jackson's Birthday). They didn' have anything for him to do. So We decided to hike Doghnut falls. Its up in Big Cottonwood Canyon. Richie came along with us. Its a beautiful drive. It felt like we were in Washington. It was green with lots of trees and water. The kids did really good. Lexy complained a little, but she made it. Craig only carried her a little ways. But we didn't get to see the great falls (from underneath). The path and bridge were washed out. Argh. But we plan to go back and do a bunch of the other hikes. Its tuff thou with Lexy. So here are the pictures. these pictures are a little mixed up.
Here is Jackson when he woke up. Later he drank some spot shot from under the sink. (I know the locks are in the mail so that I can prevent that).




This is that evening after eating at Carl's Jr. Jackson opened his presents and was pretty upset with Lexy because she kept taking over.
Here is Jackson when he woke up. Later he drank some spot shot from under the sink. (I know the locks are in the mail so that I can prevent that).
This is that evening after eating at Carl's Jr. Jackson opened his presents and was pretty upset with Lexy because she kept taking over.
2 comments:
Looks like Jackson had a great day! I love that hiking backpack, what a great way to enjoy the hike :)
Happy Birthday Jackson! How fun, you guys have been really busy with so much fun stuff! Your baby is getting so big! I can't believe it has been a year. Fun.. Fun.. Give him a big Hug from us, and keep up the fun pictures!
Post a Comment