![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
I have simply run out of time for posting. So this is a video of Jackson eating. He is quite the mess. We had a nice visit with Erin. Jaden I think was very smitten. If he didn't see Aunt Erin, he wanted to know where she was. When he woke up Sunday morning he emmediately wanted to go down and see how she had slept. On Monday he just couldn't figure out why she had to go home. He thought up the idea that she should just go get Braedon and Zachary and bring them back here with us.Kayleen had mentioned the Mary talks about how Beautiful she is. Lexy does the same thing. She is always saying, "I look so pretty." "My eyes Pretty." "My Hair Pretty." "Oh, I so Pretty!" Cracks us up, but at least she has good self confidence right now.
Jackson and Lexy are developing new/worse behavior problems. Lexy is throwing a lot more fits. She woke up this morning came upstairs and threw herself and the floor and started screaming. She can go almost all day. Then Jackson was upset about something all morning so I finally took the two of them for a ride. Craig took Jaden to go golfing with his Dad.
Jackson is following my from room to room Pulling everything out of the drawers and tables. I can't keep anything clean. Now he likes to try and turn the hot water heater up and down.

1 comment:
Min..
Hey.. I am writing this comment after having one of those horrendous nights of complete insanity. My children who normally don't cross a certain line, desided to test the waters majorly tonight, and flipped a switch inside me that I never new exsisted! =) ( I think I might be a bit hormonal anyway) hmmm Anywho, I am at my whits end, and so to calm myself, and distance myself, I decided to look at blogs, and fell across my friend Kami's blog. Turns out she has been having some parenting troubles as well, and has recommended everyone read this "amazing" book. IT is called 123 magic, I looked on amazon and found it and read the first chapter, and I am going to buy it and follow through with it. I am willing to try anything I guess. I am so sick of feeling out of control. =) SO thought I would pass along the tip, I will let you know how it goes. You should check out her blog. It is the one that says Frank and Kami....
Good Luck with Lex..
How did we ever make it to adulthood? My respect grows daily for my parents and what they went through...ugg =)
Post a Comment