Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Its been a long time.

Well I have missed a lot of stuff. So I have like 4 different slide shows, so keep scrolling down. This one has our Dog we had for a day. He was the perfect dog. No shedding, hypo allergenic etc. The kids loved him and were so ruff. He was house trained, but not at our house. So after a few accidents, and then a pooping one, I called them back to return him. I already have a baby and toddler at home. So maybe another time. He was so cute thou. Even Jaden would pick him up.

Mom and Dad have been in town the last 2 weeks so we have done some fun things. It was great to have them come and stay with us. The kids got bunkbeds this weekend, but I didn't take pictures of it. It has been the highlight of their past few days.

I don't really have time to tell more about the photos. Sorry, I actually didn't post as many photos of Holly's family as I have been running short on time. We are excited for this week because Jaden his Kindergarten reg. He can go and meet the other kids.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: misc
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

EPVCCorier said...

You have been having so much fun! It must be so nice to have your mom in town for a while, we are all very excited to have them back. Too bad the dog didn't work out, he sure was cute, maybe another year.

Lindsey said...

loved all the slideshows, good job! How fun to have your mom over for a visit. Looks like you stayed busy and had a great time.
I know I say this everytime but your kids are growing up so fast. Jaden in soccer, how fun for him!
Lexi's swimsuit is super cute. And I loved the pics of Jackson playing in the water at the gardens. All of the pics are making me extra excited for your visit in July.