Friday, October 18, 2013

October 2013

So frustrated.  Was typing earlier and lost all my work.  so trying again.  Sierra has noticed in the last week that Craig's foot is missing.  She will point to where it should be or cock her head to the side to look at that area, looking confused.  On Monday she went to the Dr. with us.  She saw Craig's leg with the staples and things in it.  She screamed and cried.  After she stopped she went over to help the Nurse to help get out bandages.  She handed Sierra a bandaid to play with.  Sierra ran it over to Craig and handed it to him.  She gestured for him to put it on his hurt leg.  It was very cute.  She kept saying, "Owyyy".  Jackson was really excited because I had some worther's orginals with me.  "This is what Grandma gave us!"  He was so excited and told Dad and the nurse, anyone who would listen.  I am surprised he remember that.  We went to the pumpkin patch On Thursday because we are on Fall break.  We had a great time.  Spent about 4 hrs.  Sierra was getting very tired and cranky thou.  We came home and I got a bunch of computer stuff taken care of and organizing of things.  Then we left Sierra and headed back to the pumpkin patch.  Jaden's friend Teegan went with us.  They had a good time running around together.  Jackson loved the tractors.  We would look at something or take a picture and the next thing we knew he would be gone.  We would always find him sitting on a tractor somewhere.  I'm not sure if he was supposed to be on them, but he found a way.  You would think we would catch on and start just checking the tractors, but he was so small on them it was easy to over look him.  When I would start to take pictures he would do a little pose.
Sierra is saying a lot lately.  Putting words together.  She is the cutest little pill, and seems very smart.
Sierra loves to stand in the fridge and yell about all the food she wants and doesn't want.  Its hard to get her out sometimes.

Here is Lexy Witches night out in Gardener Village.  Jackson went to a Birthday Party at a park near by , so lexy and I went over there to hangout for a little bit.

 Here is the Park the Party was at.  Such a fun place that we took the kids and some friends back again today.











2 comments:

*Tiffany and Jarrod* said...

Looks like you guys have been up to a lot of fun stuff lately. So cute that Sierra is concerned for her daddy. I love that she is in the fridge all the time! I told Jarr that I was going to start calling her Diva...haha!!! Love you guys and your kiddos!!!

cici said...

so fun!! I have seen so many people posting things about cornbellys, I've gotta go check it out! Sierra is adorable! Jonah does that exact same thing in the fridge! Too bad everytime we get together we have no kids with us, I would love to see how they interact :-)