Jackson said the other day...Let me set the stage. Jaden was watching on Utube a music math video were you count by certain numbers. So they kids were dancing and counting. Jackson turns to Jaden and quietly says, "He can't hear you. He's a computer." Like are you stupid or something. Yesterday we went to Grandpa Parry's house. I ususally run out of under and pants for him because I don't really pack extras. So I took I ton this time. Jackson was so excited. He kept insisting he needed to change. Finally he just got the clothes out himself and went and changed, simply because we had the extra clothes. He is doing good with Potty training. He has been pooping in the toilet and without me making him go in there. I think we are finally past this stage. Hurray. One more to go.
Lexy is so excited to be sitting on the other side of the primary now. No, she is not in Senior Primary yet, but now that she has moved up a class they are on the other side. So exciting. She kept telling us that her Teacher was a Man. We couldn't figure out who it would be. She had scripture yesterday so we went into the Primary. When she sat down she sat by Sis. Mann. She is in Sister Mann's class. Cracked us up.
Sierra is doing more and more walking. We get her to walk back and fourth to Craig and I. She dances like Crazy to Lexy's Figit (Robot). I took off her clothes to give her a bath today and Man, that is all she needed, away she went walking across the living room. I guess clothes are too restricting.
Jaden has brought up his Math grade. We are so exciting. It was 47.5% but now its 67%. WE have been working hard. We sat down to do homework yesterday. He did grumble, but once we got started he walked me through the steps without me asking him to say them outloud, and he was in a good mood about it. Hurray! I hope we continue to improve.
I can't think of the other funny stuf these kids have done. I always forget. I have a lot of picture and stuff. I'll see if I have time to post them later.
Here is a link to the pictures and video I have posted. http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d7a55774f5467354e6a593d0d0a&blogview=true
| http://smilebox.com/play/4d7a55774f5467354e6a593d0d0a&blogview=true&campaign=blog_playback_link" target="_blank"> |
" style="border: medium none ;"/>
No comments:
Post a Comment