Well, I think I will make today official. Today January 15th, 2013 is when Sierra became an official walker. She has been walking all over the house today. Into the kitchen, down the hall, room to room. She will even stop to dance, or pick something up and then continue to walk. So even thou she does a lot of crawling still, she is walking!
Tonight is Jackson's first time sleep in big boy pants since the Big Potty training. He was trained once before a couple of years ago, but the bowl issues weren't taken care of. So now I think we have made it. Everyone was pretty excited about the pad I put under him that taped into place. He wanted everyone to get on his bed and try it out. The trick was to convince everyone that he still needed to get out of bed and use the bathroom. Not that this was his new convenient place to go at night. WE'll see, they are all a little confussed by the idea.
1 comment:
Lots of strides going on in the Parry household. Congrats! Hopefully Jackson will be able to keep this potty thing up and you can send him off to school next year. I can't wait to see Sierra walking, how fun!!!
Post a Comment