Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sierra, Brigham Temple and stuff

Well Sierra learned to crawl about 2 weeks ago.  After a few days she realized she could actually get somewhere.  So now we spend a lot of time running after her to get her out of things, or clean things up.  I mopped the kitchen floor today, so she is no longer interested in going in there, at least not while the floor is clean.  She is very fussy because she would rather be walking.  She also got her top two teeth in right after getting back from Washington.  So many reasons why she is cranky.  She cracks us up thou.  Jaden and Jackson have been sick the past few days.  Jackson is fully recovered and Jaden is doing much better.  He went to school.  But when he eats his stomach starts to hurt.  Today was my first day with all the kids gone except Sierra.  I only get about 1 1/2hrs just the 2 of us, but its something.  Sometimes 2 hrs depending on how quickly I am moving between the schools.  It has been great having Craig home in the mornings.  It is so nice not to take Sierra to the morning crosswalk.  I wish I didn't have to take her to the afternoon, but there really isn't a choice. She cries sometimes, and Jaden does too.  It puts him in a mood.


Here you can see her top teeht sticking out a little.

Moving all over the place.  It was very hard to get her picture.
                                                                         Busted!
 On Monday/ Labor Day we went to see the Brigham City Temple.  Jaden stayed home because he was not feeling well.  Tiffany came with us and Craig's Dad, Dave.  The kids did really good.  We waited an hour and half before we were walking through the Temple.  Luckily only 25 mins of that was in the sun.  I could feel myself starting to burn.  It was a very beautiful Templ.  I was suprised at how small it actually is.  It is also downtown at least old downtown.  Right next to Smith's Market Place.  So you could get some shopping done if needed.
 Lexy was so excited to see the Sealing room.  She was practically dying.  Almost every room we went into she would say, "Is this were I get married?"   Of course in a whisper.  Sierra hadn't slept in the car as planned, so right as we finally got into the temple she fell asleep on me.  She was very heavy and hot to be carrying around.
Waiting outside with the sun in their eyes.
Side note:  Charleen use to work as a Crossing Guard.  But she quit at least a year ago.  For some reason they directly deposited my paycheck into her account.  Ugh!!!  Trying to get this resolved.
Lexy is loving Kindergarten.  Jackson was fine with going to Preschool today.  WE'll see how it goes once he needs to go everyday.  HEHEHE.  I made some Zucchini, Bananna and chocolate chip bread the other day.  It was sooooo good.  I made smaller loafs so we were able to take some to the Bishop as well.  Hope they loved it as much as me.  I keep planning to make more but haven't had time.  My house is a mess, and with 3 people in the family being dressed up on a daily bassis I now dedicate an entire day to laundry.  Mostly because of the hours of Ironing I have to do.  Ugh!

1 comment:

Daleen said...

omg Mindy, Sierra is beautiful!! i'm so sad i haven't gotten to meet her yet