For starters, let it be known that Jackson just Pooped in the Potty for the first time. Hurray! I hope this continues. One can only dream. Sierra is doing well. I have taken some very cute pictures of her which you can view below. The other day I was changing your tubing and I accidentally detached a part I was told not too. The blue area you can see there by her arm. Anyhow I was freaking out thinking she was getting all this air in her blood stream. When I finally got a hold of the nurse she said it was okay because its a closed circuit. So no air got in. Just clean with alcohol and put the "clave" back in. So all is well. I don't get why they have to come and change that for me every week then. Why not have me do it like the tubing and stuff. Anyhow. Can't wait for it to be over. But understanding I am very blessed to only have to deal with this type of problem for 2 weeks compared to many people who have much to deal with when it comes to their kids and health issues. Today was Craig's last day at CES. We are excited for him to be done and to move on. It turns out it wasn't what we wanted. Things have change in the system anyhow. At the bottom of the pictures are some of the photos from the hospital.
Side note. Today Jaden got in trouble at school for playing with his lunch box during class. The Teacher took it and put it on her desk. Well, you know Jaden, he was not going to have that and he went over there and took it back. Needless to say he gets no recesses tomorrow. And at home no show watching ( I did allow Wii if he helped the little kids play). And no lunch box tomorrow. He has been in a better mood since getting home. But homework has not started yet.

2 comments:
OMG, Sierra is such a character! I love all her expressions!!! You are amazing and can handle anything. Does Sierra keep her tubing alone? So what is Craig's next adventure, now that CES is over? We need to get together soon.
Sierra is a doll! I'm so glad that everything is going well with her treatment. yay Jackson! one step closer to being diaper free!
Post a Comment