Thursday, March 24, 2011

Baby on Board

Okay I had better get this posted because Craig is telling everyone and I haven't even informed my whole family yet.  So, yes, we are expecting number 4.  I am due Nov. 29th, 2011.  Everyone is hoping for a girl.   Lexy is sure we should name it Alexis.  So we are excited.  I hated to tell everyone too early because of our track record, but we kind of have a good feeling about this.  I want to put on maternity pants to so I don't wear pants that are too tight and cause problems.  We are also kind of nervous at the same time as feeling good about it.  I was going to tell Craig on our date this weekend at the playhouse and have it announced there, but I was too excited and told him Tuesday Night.  We knew my Mom was awake because she had been sending emails and my phone notifies me of when I get new ones.  So at 1am our time and 12 hers, I gave her a call (Craig insisted).  Anyway, there you have it.
On a side note, the painting in Jaden's room is all done.  A little wild, we could have lost a color, but still fun and crazy.

4 comments:

EPVCCorier said...

Congratulations! How wonderful!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations Parry family! How exciting :)

Mandy Jarvis said...

Congrats Mind and fam! That's wonderful news! Prayers being sent your way for a perfect incubation time and delivery!

My Picture blog! said...

WOW! Number 4!!! Congrats! You are so much braver then me! :)