Sunday, November 28, 2010

picture update

Here are some photos of Jaden's Belt promotion, Jackson's haircut, and decorating the tree.  It has only been up for 20 hrs and already 4 ornaments are broken, on cut on someones foot from them, blocks, toys and potatoe chips are in it.  I can't wait to see what I find when its time to come down.  We saw the movie "Tangled" on Thanksgiving.  It  was really cute.  Lexy had a hard time concentrating because their were carnival type rides outside you could ride, and she really wanted too.  Otherwise she did good.  We left Jackson home.  He was in the middle of a horrible fit.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A slideshow by Smilebox

3 comments:

grandma palmer said...

Great pictures. Those haircuts sure change the look of the boys. They both look so much older. I loved your account of the Christmas tree. Where did the couch go? Making cookies is a real family affair, even grandma was in on the fun. I loved the pictures, thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous I cant wait until I have a living room so I can put up my (tiny) tree.

*Tiffany and Jarrod* said...

Tell Jaden congrats on his belt advancement...looks like he is doing great! Jackson sure does look older with his haircut. Well we should do dinner at my house again soon.