Monday, November 8, 2010

Nov. 6th

We have had a great weekend.  It started early Saturday morning we took Jaden to his Karate Tournament.  Grandma and Grandpa Parry were able to come.  We had fun seeing some of the Teams from different areas.  The tournament included places like Logan, Heber, and all the way down to Saratoga Springs, and Springville.  I have post some video, but the coolest one I don't have recorded with my still camera.  Then they broke up into their divisions.  So Jaden was with a bunch of kids from his class.  White Belts, who were six on January 1st, 2010.    He did too things, but I have recorded one here.

Alexis road home with Grandpa so he could take her to pick out a present.  She has been looking forward to it for a week now.  So excited.  She talked his ear off, and when they got to the store she marched over to a princess balloon that sings and said that was what she wanted.  The rest of us went to the store to get her cake.  Everyone went to the park while Grandma and I decorated and cleaned the house for the party.  Lexy had 3 little friends come over.  We painted nails, Jaden helped, decorated crowns and just played.  Jaden had been showing the girls some of his Karate moves downstairs on the trampoline, and he hurt his ankle.  He was screaming like crazy.  I think his coolness level may have dropped a little.  Hahaha.  Then we cleaned up and got ready for the Temple.  Our friends the Begnou's road with us.  We had a nice dinner there (stake dinner/ it was Stake temple night) and then a session, which Maren I almost missed somehow, they had to open the doors for us because our husbands were already there.  Hum.  The kids had a great time at home and our Babysitters even gave them a bath.  Hurray!  On Sunday the kids did okay in church.  Then I came home and cookie for a few hours and we had a Lady and her kids come for dinner.  (One of them was our babysitter from the night before).  It was great to have them here.  They are an amazing family, and have been through a lot.  We had a family home evening and then played Band Hero.  It was so much fun.  We just had the best feeling the rest of the night.

(Did I mention Jackson cried and screamed during all of these activites?  Well he did.  My arms are soar from carring him around at the Karate tournamnet.)

We have a lot of rain now, and should be getting snow tonight perhaps.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a picture slideshow

1 comment:

grandma palmer said...

What great pictures and videos. Jaden I love your new haircut. It looks cool. Congratulations on your medal. You looked really good on the video.

It looks like Lexy had a swinging party. Wish I could have been there to get my nails painted too. You had an awesome cake. What a fun day for everyone.

Thank goodness for the internet.I almost feel like I was there.