Okay, yes wer are going private. No reason except we want to make sure people cannot read and learn paterns in our life and that kind of thing. Anyhow. Jackson yesterday Took off his diaper and threw it away with out my knowing. He must have done it around 12pm. I put in him the car to go crossing and his bottom felt different. Like I couldn't really feel the diaper, but I could feel his little bum cheeks. I just thought his diaper was super dry, and I didn't have time to do anything about it. So then I forgot until I went to get Jaden from School later and he felt a little moist. However he was asleep so I just laid him down. Well, about 6pm the kids were heading out for another walk and I decided to change his pants. Suprise, no Diaper. What a kid. He was had been going in his pants for the last 6 hrs. Luckily he didn't do #2.
Lexy had her friend Miley over to play yesterday and today the little boy we babysit is over. Because there is no school Jaden is home and they are having a great time. I guess its because Kaden is a new person that Jaden and Lexy love him so much. He is only a few months older than Jackson.
I would also like to announce we are officially a cell phone everything family. We are cancelling the comcast today. We all, including charleen have our Evo's and are hooked up to our computers for internet. It is great. We will save some money and Charleen will save 50% of her phone and internet bills.
Jaden is back to liking Karate. WE had trouble there for 2 weeks were he threw fits and things, but we are back on track. He is doing great. We have entered him into the tournament being held at the South Towne Expo Center. I think he really does have a chance of placing with a metal as long as he doesn't get too nervous. (And no I am not a mom who thinks my kid can do everything, he really does have the control needed for this sport.)
1 comment:
I am so pleased to hear about Jaden liking his Karate classes. We observed one of his karate sessions and we were very pleased to see how good he is at it. Hope he does well in the competion, but his first success will be to actually perform. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment