Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Yesterday Craig dressed up for a contest at work.  He won.  However they decided not to give him a $25 gift card, he just got a costco slice of pizza and soda for lunch. Bummer!  But it was fun anyways.  People really got a crack out of him.

I went to Holly's and we trick or treated downtown Spanish Fork.  It was fun.  Jackson wouldn't wear his costume and the firemen handing out candy terrified him.  We got back in our cars right as the rain started to pour down.  We hung out with Holly for a while and then came home.  I had forgotten my wallet, so luckily Holly owed me some money and bought me gas to get him because I had been driving around on empty.  The rain hit really hard.  I did hydroplane on the roads in some spots, it really scared me once.  Craig and the kids still went out.  They only did our street, Lexy and Jackson couldn't handle it and Craig's ankel hurt.  So maybe next year I will take Jaden out a little longer.  WE had a ton of kids who didn't even wear a costume, which I was not happy about.  I finally shut our gate, threw away pumpkins and turned off the lights at 9pm.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own digital slideshow

2 comments:

Daleen said...

Craig looks awesome! that video of him is HILARIOUS!!!! You must've been one proud wife sending that one off to work! lol i was literally laughing out loud at that video! love you guys! p.s. yay for Christmas music! :o)

Mindy said...

Good to see you made it on Daleen. I know, it was fun, and yes, I really want to get Christmas feelings going. Not the work, just the cuddly happy feeling.