![]() |
| This free slideshow created with Smilebox |
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Memorial Weekend and more
In short. We had a fun weekend. We went to Justin's Mom's house in Bicknell Utah. It was fun to see where things were and here stories. The kids had a great time playing too. My kids however didn't do good at all at sleeping. On Monday we got up and went to Capital Reef. It was pretty and fun to do some easier hikes. Then we headed back home. Yesterday was a field trip for Jaden's class to the Zoo. We had a good time. It rained the whole time, but that made the animals more active. However all the shows we were going to see where cancelled. But we had fun anyways. Craig's brother and kids are here now. They got in about 6am Tuesday Morning. Lexy has found her new best friends. Jacob usually. She just follows him aroudn talking, or sits by him while he plays video games. And now Uncle Brett. She is following him everywhere while he is trying to unpack the truck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I loved all the pictures, they were good. Looks like you all had a lot of fun.
Woot woot...u got to experience Wayne County. So do you still think we live in the middle of nowhere? I lived in Loa for 10 mths, not sure how I survived. I sure did love going hiking in Capital Reef and other nearby places. You even saw things that I didn't even know about. How is it living w/ all those people in your house?
Post a Comment