Well, June 4th was Jaden's Kindergarten garduation and Jackson's birthday. We had spent the morning washing the cars so our cars were nice and shiny. Jaden's graduation was outside, so hot and practically misserable, but it was cute and fun too. They sang the Star Spangled Banner, I only recorded the first verse. Then home to get ready for Jackson's party. I quickly picked up the dog poop and mowed the lawn, but the air pump was gone so I couldn't repump the waterslide we have. So we used it anyway and the kids managed to have fun. We did cupcakes and opened presents. Jackson loved everything. Then we did sparklers and pop its. It was a fun party. We took a little nap and waited for Craig to get home from work. He got off early and we went to Carl's Jr. for dinner. The kids had another great time playing. We had fun.
Sunday was another nice day. We went to Sugar House park after church. BBQed and then had some people over for a missionary discussion. Cody had thrown Jaden's flip flop into the river at the park and it went out into the pond. Luckily it wasn't deep so Jacob went out and got it.
Jaden was a little disapointed to find out this morning that we was not going to first grade today. He was going to have to wait a few months. But he was willing to do the work books I got for the summer. And some reading. I also planted our garden this morning as well.
1 comment:
Oh darn, completely forgot about Jackson's party...sorry! Looks like you guys had a great time. I wish I got out to more parks when I live in SLC. We lived by sugarhouse and liberty park and never went there. Now we live in BFE, so I really doubt we will ever go now.
Post a Comment