Our neighbor just found Jackson, he was sitting on his bike on the sidewalk down the street. Its snowing at the moment too. I forgot to lock the door again after taking Jaden to school. Luckily it was a ward member who found him and brought him back. What a crapy mom I am. I forget to lock the door and my kid gets loose everytime. The problem is today we started putting the dog in the back, so we don't have to close the front yard gate and can just drive into the driveway. So with Buddy in the back I didn't close it, so this time Jackson was able to get down the street. Usually we just find him in the front yard area.
1 comment:
don't feel bad mindy! a few months ago nick fell asleep while i was gone and lucy escaped. that was a pretty scary day, but luckily the lord was looking out for us!
Post a Comment