Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Catching up using pictures

Its been a long time. Not much amazing news. So here is a slideshow with lots of pictures. And Lots and Lots of movie especially from monster Truck Rally. Craig wanted them all posted. So you don't have to watch all of them. I am okay with that.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Jan-feb.  superheros
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Make a Smilebox slideshow

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Monster trucks
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

grandma palmer said...

I loved seeing your family of superheros. What is your name mother of superheros?

*Tiffany and Jarrod* said...

Oh fun you got to go to the monster truck show! Your pics are cute of the kids. I think you are a superhero yourself, so no wonder your kiddos are also!