We had an amazing time. It was on our minds all day. Lexy dressed up like a princess and was ready to go around 12:30pm. We had an extra tickets because Jackson could sit on our laps so we invited Charleen. She got off work early and we all rode together. Which was nice.
We got a good parking spot and were in our seats 15mins before it started. As we walked into the building Lexy was amazed by the other princesses. Once inside she saw a girl dressed like snow white. She yells, "Its SnowWhite!". People kind of laughed. She was so animated almost the whole time. She pointed out every princes. One girl was just in a fancy dress and Lexy said,"Oh, she not a princess." Because she had accidentally called her a princess. She walked around the building flipping her hair. And trying to be Dainty. She is such a Diva. She would sit on Craig's lap and hold one end of her dress up with Elegant ez. It was great. A few times she laughed so loud that people in the 2 rows ahead of us would look up at her. At one point she screamed really loud in the mans ear in front of us. I think they got a little sick of us. By the second act, Jackson was screaming off and on, Lexy was bouncing around, and they were always getting kicked or their hair pulled. Craig took Jackson out during the last 10mins. Lexy decided to play on the stairs, and so an usher came down and told her to move. I spent the next Ten minutes trying to keep her in the chairs. When Mickey and Minnie came out at the end, she started clapping and jumping and yelling. It was great.
When a Princess would get hurt she would be sad and say "Poor Princess". Or when the BEAST was supposidly dead.
Jackson ate lots of candy. He dropped a sucker on the floor and later we found him eating it again. I guess that could explain his diahrea he has today. I struggled with him last night and got his brace on just right and then he messed his pants. So I had to do it all over again. His Brace is really hard to get on right.
Side note: Mom thanks for sending my old Books. Naturally the book "Hot Rod Harry" was his favorite just like it was mine.
I know a lot of the videos are to black to see, but I'm was trying to capture Lexy's excitement. I miss a lot of it. But you can hear some things. She was just so excited the whole time. Jaden tried to play it cool, but he had a good time. I personally think Cinderella was his favorite. Well and snowwhite.
Afterwards Charleen treated us to dinner at Panda Express. The kids always love it. Lexy kept calling it, "Mr. Panda". Towards the end of dinner thou we had to leave quickly the kids were screaming and running around. Very embarassing.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

1 comment:
how fun! WE want to go now.
Post a Comment