Well, I just wanted to put some stuff down before I forgot. We use to watch a reality show for the band INXS. They were searching for a new lead singer. Well one guy (Marty) wrote a song. Craig and I loved it. We found it the other day and put it on our ipods. Craig listens to the song all the time. Well, yesterday we were driving around and I heard Jaden singing in the back of the van. "It will be you and me, up in the trees and the forest will give us the answers, it will be you and I up in the sky...." He knew like all the words. It cracks me up. He actually sings a lot of my songs too. So I have been a little more selective.
This last week I came to get Jackson out of his bed, but I had finished my emails first. He had been so mad, and you know how babies walk/stomp in place, well he managed to work his pants all the way off. Yesterday he woke up and had blood all over him. He is getting 2 top teeth right now. That was a suprise, no other kid has really bleed like that.
We had our Ward activity. Dinner and games. It was a really fun time. Jaden and Lexy are old enough to run around, and help themselves to desserts that we didn't really have to do much with them. And our Bishop loves to hold Jackson, so he held him for the whole time we were there. Amazingly Jackson was very content with him. He had been fussy for me all day. I say our Bishop is like Dad, a Baby calmer downer. Babies just seem to like them. At least mine do.
Oh, I am getting glasses. My eyes have been going blurry a lot. So we had them checked and I'm getting them. I will mostly wear them for driving. Its for further away things. Now I will know what song I should be singing during Church. HEHEHE.
4 comments:
Trees is THE BEST song! I LOVED it the first time I heard Marty sing it years ago.
i liked reading your updates. you didn't send me an email... good thing i decided to check anyway! :) you will have to send a pic of you in your new glasses!
Collin was jealous when he saw Jaden playing superheros without him! But now...he can play with him in August!! yay!! i'm SO excited to see you guys again!! I can't wait to book the tickets and have actual dates and times! :oD
My kids always dress-up whenever we go to Julie's. Sisters are so good for fun ideas.
Post a Comment