Today we had Kindergarten Registration. After half and hour and most of the people gone Jaden decided to go and talk to some kids. So I thought he was ready, however he just informed me that he messed his pants. He either messes his pants or wets them 3 times a week. Just because, its not important to him. I am very frustrated. Instead of using the bathroom he thought he would go outside and not let Lexy get off the teater totter. O-well
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

4 comments:
I loved the pictures. I'm glad that you are doing things like this as a family. It is great for the kids to get outside and work off some energy. You all looked like you were enjoying the sunshine. Your dad is already cold just thinking of returning to Kent,WA even if it will be April.
What great pictures. It looks like it was a fun time. I got a little home sick (if you can call it that) seeing the pictures of SL valley. Jonathan and I have a lot of fond memories from living in Utah.
-Emily
We need to start doing more stuff like that! you guys always seem to find different and fun things to do as a family! I guess we're not as creative. :o) i still can't believe how big the kids are getting! they all seem to have grown SO much just since november! I hope i get to come visit you guys again soon. the kids and i really miss you all! the view in your pics by the way is gorgeous! if we make it back in warm weather, you defintly have to take us there! :o)
I love the pictures of Lexi, she seems like she is bossing Craig around at the end where he is carrying her down. So cute. Everyone is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment