Monday, October 27, 2008

ALL DONE MOVING

Quick update.



Well it is 3:30 am. Craig has just left for work. And Lexy is back in bed. Jackson is currently sleeping as well. It took 3 days to move our stuff. Some of Charleens things are still at the other house, but we are done. Craig is worn out and his Dad too for that matter. Now we just have to get things sorted. This will take a while because Jackson I found, really likes to be held all the time. And if I'm not holding him, Lexy really needs me. That is why I am emailing now. I'm awake, why not. Last night after just throwing everything into the garage we ran to take the truck back. It was 6pm, and just about time for Jackson to eat. But we had to fill up with gas in the Truck, and Craig missed the turn. Then he missed the turn again to the Truck Renatl place. So by the time we got back to our Magna house it was at least 7:10pm. Jackson of course crying most of the time. Craig got his mom's car, (P.S. HOlly, they found her keys, they had been thrown into a garbage pile). So I run home to feed Jackson. Lexy had mentioned earlier that her tummy hurt. Well, we walk into the front door and she starts throwing up all over the stairs. So I have to bathe her and get her dressed while Jackson is still crying from hunger. I had to put her Pacifier clip in the dirty clothes and don't know where another one is. So Needless to say she has gotten up a few times tonight. She is not affraid of the dark, so she quietly comes up the stairs and into our room. I put my arm out and she grabbed it. Its kind of scary really. But she says, "where Pie?" and grabs at her shirt where her Pacifier should be dangling. Craig was brushing his teeth when he all of a sudden heard her, "I bush teef". It startled him. But she is back to bed now. I have bought a nightlight to put somewhere so she doesn't have to walk around the house in complete silence. She is sleeping in HOlly's toddler bed. She didn't seem to interested at first because she is use to a much bigger bed, but I told her it was Katie's bed, and she was very happy to sleep there. I have had to bathe her the last 3 days of moving because they play on the truck ramp and get filthy black. She even wore some of Jaden's clothes yesterday because hers were still in the truck which was not able to be unloaded as we had hoped Saturday night.

Jaden got a huge hole in his new socks from running around without shoes. He was shocked.

Well I had better get back to bed.

Glad to hear Grandma is doing better and Aunt Ann too.

No comments: