
We made Valetines shirts. The kids love them and Jackson always says, "Where's my Happy Valentimes shirt." He made Valentines for kids at school which consistered of a foamy heart sticker almost in the middle of a 8x11in. piece of white paper. Then he put a little tape to keep them shut, so they looked like a tube. I hope his friends liked them. WE have really Valentines for the actual event.

Sierra loving her doll.

Talking on the phone and waving her wond. She also like to play pretend food. She will pretend to hand you food and you have to eat it. Then she pretends to eat some foo. So cute.
The girls with their shirts on. Lexy wanted to do something a little different with hers, so hers is not the same, O-well.

Just the kids hanging out this morning playing Pokemon. After hours of TV and computer I finally took them over to Wheeler Farm. They had a good time playing on the newer playground and seeing the animals.
2 comments:
I love the shirts, they turned out so cute!!!
Those shirts are soooooo cute!! How did you make them?!?!?!
Post a Comment