Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Alexis

I wont have time tomorrow so here it is late tonight.

Happy Birthday Alexis.
Alexis Summer Parry Born Nov. 9th, 2006. 8:29 am. She was 10 lbs. 1.4 oz. and 19inches long. She had tons of black hair. My first Girl, and First Cesarian Section. Lots of nerves going on the night before. You know how your going to feel awful, but how great that first cry is. Lexy was such a sweet little girl. And as always a talker. She has always been a talker. She is so excited to be turning 6. You would think this was a huge mile stone. She has been through all kinds of stuff, but always a good sport about it all. She is such a helper and a peacemaker in our home. As much as she may drive me crazy I can't imagine our life without her.
Here she is on her first Birthday.  WE had just lost our job, found out we were pregnant, moved to Utah and Craig was back home getting some of our things so we could move out of Holly's house and into an apartment.  It was not the celebration I had hoped for on her first year, but Holly's family did their best to make it special.

This is our very first photo of Alexis taken just minutes after being born.  I don't get to hold the babies right off because I'm all drugged up, but I do get to give them kisses.

Blessed Dec. 3rd, 2006  She wore the same Dress as Jackie, Katie, and eventually Sierra wore to be blessed in.

She was just the cutest little girl.  I wish I could load the movies were she is happily screaming at the top of her lungs.Well that is it for now.  Just wanted to give a shout out to my little Princess.
 
 

1 comment:

*Tiffany and Jarrod* said...

Happy Birthda Alexis!!! It really has been so fun watching her grow up. I can't believe she was only a year old when we reunited and I met your cute family!!! You guys are such a blessing in our lives. This is such a nice birthday post. Have a great time celebrating!!!