Earlier in the day I had super Saturday. We had some really neat crafts. I was there for about 4 and a half hours. I was so tired once done. Craig took the kids into Salt Lake on the new commuter rails. They all had a great time. Very cost effective if you are a senior or someone else who gets a discount.
I am not sleeping well at all. Between leg cramps and being uncomfortable, oh and sometimes my hips are in great pain. So I have decided to get some subs for my Crosswalk. Which means less money, but now I have more time to do things, and not be worn out all the time. Who knows, I may actually get dinner made tonight because I am not getting home at 4pm and then sleeping for another hour. Already today I have got a lot of organizing and cleaning done.
Starting Monday Craig will no longer be teaching the Zero hour class. Sad because its his favorite class, but good because now he gets more time in the mornings to sleep. He wont leave until maybe 6:30 am and thats just because of traffic. So we hope it helps. Having the last 4-5 days off has helped as well. He was able to catch up on things and take a moment to relax and spend time with the family. WE went to a Halloween Party Sunday evening at a friends and he couldn't believe how good he felt.
2 comments:
I Love Jaden's Car! Very cool! Sorry you are so uncomfortable, it will be so wonderful when this baby comes and you don't have to be pregnant anymore! hang in there.
Dad and I sat down and read your last three blogs. Dad says you do a good job on them. We enjoyed the pictures of your shower and the Pinewood Derby. We are glad to hear that Craig is feeling better. You all are in our prayers. We can't wait to get to Utah and offer a helping hand. Kaylene's mom is with her now. They have been there a week and plan to stay a week after the baby is born. I know Kaylene was hoping to be induced but I think it would be cool for the baby to be born on his dad's birthday (Nov 3rd). Hang in there things will get better eventually. We love you.
Post a Comment