Monday, May 23, 2011
Happy Day
So I think I usually post downer kind of stuff. Anyhow. Today was an amazing day and I'll tell you why. Jackson had a good day. Yup, just minner fits that we moved past and continued our day. He got up at 5am and hungout in my bed for a while. I guess he went back to bed after I told him no food, and didn't get up until 10am. He ate breakfast, Lunch and some dinner. AMAZING! I was able to grocerie shop. Even took Lexy and we made it through. (they were naughty here and there but he was not screaming and laying on the floor). We even went to a gathering at friends house for a birthday and he did good there too, only had 2 problems the whole hour and a half we were there. And those lasted maybe 5 mins max. Jaden and I got to play battle ship 4 times, Got his homework done, read the kids a book tonight. Just a good day. This is what a family should be like. Awwwwhhh. I needed a day like today. Finally, I guess some hope for the future with this boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy to hear it! Those are the days that keep us going, right? :)
Post a Comment