Thursday, September 9, 2010

All about me.

Okay, as I have commented on other peoples blogs I have realized that I always change the subject back to me. Sorry everyone. I am commenting and then I have a thought about my life and junk and off I go. I am not selfcentered, just don't have a lot of contact with most of you and want to keep you up to date I guess.

Jaden is loving Karate, as much as I would like to cut back on spending, I think he would be very sad to quit. So now he is in a group class. He does enjoy it and I think it will help him build confidence in the end. It seems like school is going better and he is not being picked on as much. He hasn't complained all week, so I hope that is a good sign. He desperately wants to get hot lunch. So he did one day, and I think He did again with out my permission because now the school has notified me that I owe lunch money. Hum?

Lexy is a crazy 3 year old. Always talking loudly and dancing around. Her dancing was a little provacative yesterday, so I guess she just knows how to work it. She is naturally way taller than anyone her age. Her little friends who are 3 come up to her sholder. Most people assume she is 5. She loved her first day of school but told me the kids danced around her saying, "Naan naana naana!" Which is not true. Then she got over it.

Jackson is crazy into fits, and throwing and hitting. If he is done eating something he just gives it a good chuck across the room. We were reading a book the other day and he was done with his granola bar so he threw it at the piano. He was eating a sucker earlier in the car and as I am driving a sucker comes flying at me. He also likes revenge. If he is mad, he will make do on his anger wether it be now or 5 mins when everyone has moved on from the situation and he can catch the offender by suprise. He is also very tall, everyone thinks he is 3.

Craig has officially been released as Ward Mission Leader. This will be nice because he will now have one day off. Sundays. He will not be in meatings all day long anymore. So he can spend time with the family. I hope this helps a little with his stress level. He is now in class 3 days a week. Tuesday morning at 7am, the off to work. Wed. night from 6pm-10pm, Thursday 7am again. Thurs is a hard one to get too after being up late the night before.

I am working hard at mantaining my 30-32lbs. weightloss. (Depends on the day how much I have actually lost) Hollidays are going to get ugly. Please try not to tempt me because it is getting harder.

Maisey is Maisey, what else can I say except I am not sure how her name is ment to be spelt. So there you have a quick run down of things at the moment.

3 comments:

Daleen said...

all i can say after reading that post is, i miss you guys :o( we're missing out on so much! i really hope the kids and i are able to visit you guys next year! that's the goal anyhow.

Kate Perkes said...

Min,
I love your posts. You are so real and so raw (if you will) Thanks for that!

Unknown said...

I think the being kind to you during the holidays in helping you maintain the weight loss must be aimed at me lol haha. And I was about to bring you cupcakes. :)