Okay, Positive mood is gone. We do have black mold. And our bathtub has no pipes, and is simply dumping into the floor drain. You know like the kind you have near your AC or Water Heater. Yup, that is our tub drain and its clogged. So now we have to try and unclog it or major remodel, which insurance wont cover. Then I got Rear ended on my way back from getty my new phone. Luckily just some chipped paint, but my heart is racing from being so worked up about everything we need to accomplish, and Craig just doesn't have time. Okay, I'm done. Work starts in a week, and in a month things will feel maybe a little more under control.
1 comment:
I think it's time to send the kids out in the yard with the dog or put them in front of their favorite cartoon and take the rest of the afternoon off. I'm so glad you and the kids are ok and I hope you can get the bathroom under control soon.
Post a Comment