Monday, August 18, 2008

Just another day

Here are a few shots of the kids before Church. Finally a picture with all of them and they look good. WE have just been doing doctor appointments and hanging out with Holly's family. We did a garage sale last Saturday, and now we know why people don't do them very often. It was a lot of work, and we didn't make as much as we would have liked. Our main items didn't sell either. Hum. I started working again last week. I figure I really do enjoy my Kid-to-Kid job. But babysitting is getting trickier. I started doing the Crossing Gaurd thing too, but I do turn down jobs. Its just really boring. Tomorrow I have Crossing Gaurd training, and then work again on Thursday.




2 comments:

Lindsey said...

what cute pics of your kids! very sweet :)

Kate Perkes said...

Kute Kiddos Min!
I can't get over how much Lex looks like you!

Fun Fun