We went over to ThanksGiving Point. We had a great time , but did not realize you had to pay to do like everything. Craig had invited Charleen to go with us. So we were there and decided to look at the Dinosaur museum. It was really cool. We spent over an Hour and a half in there before the kids started to complain. Mostly hungry and tired. Jaden was so upset when we left and kept asking to go back.
We got caught in a really bad storm. The roads were so full of water that we were going 40mph on the free way. Our windshield wiper started coming off (the rubber part) and was just stratching the window. We stopped and got a new wiper at WalMart.
I also started painting some wall hooks of butterflies for Lexy's room. I didn't have a lot of paint colors at home, but was frustrated and wanted to get it done, so they are a little boring.
We got caught in a really bad storm. The roads were so full of water that we were going 40mph on the free way. Our windshield wiper started coming off (the rubber part) and was just stratching the window. We stopped and got a new wiper at WalMart.
I also started painting some wall hooks of butterflies for Lexy's room. I didn't have a lot of paint colors at home, but was frustrated and wanted to get it done, so they are a little boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment